Monday, June 1, 2009

Rain Rain Come Again.....




HI all,

I am really sorry that i was not able to update my blog from a long time. I was busy travelling everywhere hence was unable to post any new article. Well i am in nagpur now and no one
 will belive that the temperature here is very high, but fortunately it rained today and now the weather is cool.
Everyone was soo happy that finally rain is showing
 some mercy on every Nagpurian and
 helping them out to beat the heat. I was out in my gallery, enjoying hot cup of Chai in this rain and i was very happy to see small cute kids playing and dancing in the rain. It was so exciting that at a moment i felt like going and enjoying with them. I took out
 my camera and clicked few snaps. see how they are enjoying and playing in water.

I think these kinds must be saying in their minds that Rain Rain Come Again. Well that's all for now, i will be back with more useful tips and tricks for self development. TAKE CARE...

Regards,
Yuvraj Kewate,
CEO, DBRANDSCORP.
Nagpur,
India.


No comments:

Post a Comment